lunes, julio 24, 2006

Please black dragon... rise and take my soul away from all pains...

My mind can´t take another shot.

My heart cant bear another vreak.

Its just love, or plain lust? I want to know right away...

I dont need anymore suffering... And you are making it happen again... Hope you are happy cause Im not.

Drowning down in my pool, and blodd spilling right away. Shit! My jsoul denies your presence, and yet you are here indeed... Please... I dont want any suffering, less coming from you.

My heart is in your arms... In your fucking hands!!! Please!!!! I have suffered just enough as to be in pain once again... Yet we both have our own pains, and instead of letting be borrowed by one another, we hid it...

Tears dropped down my face. And you just are far away... Crying in lust?? Ha... just another lie in my life... Just another reaking sorrow in here, as my own deceased future...

You know what?? your time away is worse than death... and even death I have tasted before...

No hay comentarios.: