lunes, julio 10, 2006

Una confesión.

La verdad nunca he hehcoe sto, menos an en un blog de esta talla como lo es el mio (que realmente es una proqueria, y me sorprende que la gente de eddique a leerlo...) per necesito desahogarme en este momento, y neta, no encuentro un pretexto para evitar hacerlo...


My heart bleeds, as I see the past, the one we share... Really I feel we are so fucked up, at least in our minds... be just my own way to see all this shit.

Be true, at least and only for our own sake... My god, just tell ,me right away!!! My heart still bleeds... My heart still bleeds...

Its the red wine from my soul. But you know something and yet you dont want to tell me this shit. Yes, I am in pain, one that could be only in my mind... It may only be it, like all the stupid things that happened in my time. Oh, dear life, why is it so hard?

I really dont know whats right or wrong, I just feel it the way it may be... Dammit!! My heart still bleeds, and you only try to mock me... or are you taking the true path your heart cries out from the depths of your soul?

I want to know. Thats all... just want to know the truth... please. We both know what do we feel for each other... just... let it out, and let us be true about us. Because I know, at least for me, I love you...

1 comentario:

MaLcO dijo...

nice... deep and painful... Just the way i Like it