miércoles, agosto 23, 2006

Free...

Fire... burning trough my veins, burning in my heart.

yet...

It is cold, raging far across everything I ever knew before, my vital remains scorched and done for. Like ice and frost, all inside has been frozen at this words casted by the Sorceress; my heart bleeds.

In hell fire my spirit seeks redeeming... in heavenly skies my spirit seeks the reckoning. Battling demons and warriors... Cursed nighttime bitches, flying over my head, theyu keep me out of my mind... Letting down rage on me, raider of sorrow.

Hate, weapon bested never before, carefully dseigned for this moment... And as I take my dagger, the burning passion on my eyes never ceases... This time, was about to be true. Never more...

Never more...

Rage! Pain... thats my real name, pain... yes, indeed thats it. And rage for yerning to things never to be. HA!

This will always be a fucking lie... I was part of it. I made it... Maybe this is what real pain is all about, to feel such hate to myself, or to be hated by most?

Its all written in this blood, in this anger-fueled fire... Its always in us to understand it.

1 comentario:

Harlock dijo...

chido el poema mi bien anatole, pero venga tanta desesperacion y frustracion a veces lo hace a uno ver la vida en perspectiva...

Recuerde siempre hay alguien peor que uno si no ps vea al danyell!
jajajajjaa

saludos!