domingo, abril 06, 2008

And this is it...

For most of the time, death was neevr a real answer... It never ceases to be, but t doesnt takes me nor my dreams.

Rage is my ever-timer partner, rage is my lover.

Distrust... My nickname.

Pain, pain... always pain. Not just another hurtful fingers, not just anything... But my heart is bleeding, but not for you anymore...

Sickness, thats it... Im sick of it...

Deception most of all... from myself, again and again... I knew it but I wanted an illusion... Thats my deception.

Do you really think it was necessary... to be like this? I did not... I do not...

But... well, you are like this, you never did changed. I did all in the end, and so you made me guilty of every mistake...

Thanks for being here... And so... I hope never to hear from you ever again.

I am awaiting the sunrise
Gazing modestly through the coldest morning
Once it came you lied
Embracing us over autumn's proud treetops

I stand motionless
In a parade of falling rain
You voice I cannot hear
As I am falling again

Devotion eludes
And in sadness I lumber
In my own ashes I am standing without a soul
She wept and whispered: "I know..."

We walked into the night
Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed
Is for you?

No hay comentarios.: