viernes, junio 06, 2008

Im sure you will return to his arms...

Because you never ever belonged to mine...

Why bother lying to both... or you only lied to me?

I just wanted some happiness, to make you happy... And in return the only thing I asked for, was trust.

But you never ever had any trust in me. Not just that but you always tried to reckon me without cause, meaning.

You dont love me... you dont see things the way I do...

Everything I ever did was for you, I changed my ways, I changed all for you... And you? I mean, for you? Was it worth anything... at all?

I only wanted for you to stop telling me of your friends, of your ex... Of that guy who you said you loved after only a couple of days.

I hate you... For you lied to me about him... Even if you didnt wanted to be with him, as you told me, never did you had to tell me again about him... Never.

But even so, you kept in touch with him... You told me you may loved him, but exchanged everything he meant (love, satisfaction, careness, something) and everything you ever wanted... For me.

I hate you... I tried to be the one for you, not doing the things I used to, not saying those awful things ever again... And it wasnt enough for you!

Everyone said to me we were such a nice couple... But in reality we were enemies sleeping next to each other, wasnt it?

Your so called pain wasnt never ever here... What for? I bet, and I know it is going to be true, you will be heading back to his arms... to his love.

And thats it... I tried really hard to be your love for so long, I wanted to marry you... And he? He only spoke to you a couple of days... And you even told me about him, saying he was a friend, a silly funny friend... So the first time we broke up, for a couple of days, that friend became your new loved one...

And he still is... Doesnt matter the time we shared, nor the things and places we went together, nor anything I did to "get back" your heart... For it never really was mine.

It belonged to him, it has been alwas his property... And you only lied to me.

I hate you... because all this love, all of this... never meant something to you... But for me, it was all my life.

I had been honest with you...

Thats why if I ever die... You are the one to feel shame, not anyone else.

No hay comentarios.: