viernes, junio 06, 2008

Rising Shadow

Not shame, not hate.

No pain, no game...

For we are synchronized, and we are laced against each other.

Not mature enoguh, you said... Not brave enough you said.

I am just a knight with no honor... I am just the sword without master.

Cry it out loud, shed it all over your world, for now is the right time...

We thought we were one... And only one was I, for the two inside you never ceased to be.

If flames were my feelings, burned out you could have been left, oh so lovely you could see me again!

Inside of me lives my inner self, my real me... The one I hide from you, from my friends... From me... I am a demon in disguise, a dark god running from his own sight...

You dont need to be with me, in me, alongside me... You dont belong to that space, for it is only a dark side of my own moon, of my own reality.

Shade and gilded, darkness and light.

Come again, in my desolation is now a parade for your tricks.

Hurts me, yes... Pains me, yes...But in this road, one I always walk on, I know how to move again and again.

I endure... To become more and more the one deon I fear...

No hay comentarios.: