miércoles, octubre 01, 2008

RAGE!!!!

I shall banish you!!

Why?? WHY!?

It is you the one who condemned me to the fires of Hell... Because of you my gilded wings became dark. Without you all of my hopes rusted like dust...

Oh!! Yes... Because of you!!

Still I dont hate you... But please, my dear, stay away from me...

My blood-thirst hungers for you... As I used to be thirst of your kisses, now only I can long for breathing your soul away.

Still take on me... Still try and kill me!

Mine is the existence of the same Demon who killed your God... Iam the One.

Why? WHY!? I dont try to understand anything anymore. I want to forget about you... I want to leave this tattooed vine of yours away from my mind...

Funny, isnt it? I can still remember somethings from my past life...

And yet, I need to put my claws inside your skin, ripping off meat and bones.

I want to drink your soul... I desire for your soul.

* * * * *

Despues de haberme puesto un poco sentimental por una persona que hace años... AÑOS que no sabia de ella, ya me siento mejor jejeje.

Tengo un putero de tarea, tanto de Mariano como de la escuela... y sin emabrgo aqui me ven, haciendome wey.

Nombre, si para chinagrme la vida, me pinto solo cabron!!

No hay comentarios.: