domingo, noviembre 09, 2008

What if...

What if life were such a bitch... it never ends coming on to you?

I may even be judged to lift it the way I want it.

´Cause... Well, dammit!!! I dont want to be left alone to be tihs way, not again, I mean.

Its... Haha... Its such a sad behavior.

It never ends.

Not the way I like it.

Hell yeah!!! I just love my shity life!! Thats just the way I am. If I dont love me, then... What Am I???

Pure rage... Pure fucking steel in this carnage-fleshy-bony live of mine.

I hate the fucking world, I hate the fucking people who live in this fucking life, in this fucking time... But still... Still I like the way it is.

Hey, you know what?

BAH!!!

Little did I know of all of this... Shit... If only I had known it before.

Sheesh... I hate you all... I really mean it.

I hate it all.

No hay comentarios.: