martes, septiembre 16, 2008

Cursed Blood

Faith in my blood, cursed land of despair
my birth announced your end.
Look in my eyes, found the way
your ife walks in - Not Safely. Not again

I am the last king, Divine Blood
and my line reaps the storm.
(I´m) the last soul of heresy and fire
in your blackened stage.

Oblivion´s mask is mine once again
facing all the mistakes humankind
deflected in their souls.
Your mistakes are not mine,
it is your punishment to be purged.

And with faith in my blood, the curse of your land
it is the birth of the announced end.
Look in your eyes, found my destiny
and the way you will end.

Oh, mighty one! Punish my desires
all you could ever imagined for is away.
Dont let it out.
It is in my blood now.

For I am the last king, (of) Divine Blood
and my lineage reaps the storm.
Iam the last soul of heresy and fire...
Iam the last king.

Han leido la shitoria de los Merovingios?

Chequenla...

No hay comentarios.: